Thursday 13 November 2008

A Little Introduction...

Hey Everyone!

Ive recently been inspired to start writing blogs!

i thought it would be a good way to share my little bit of creativity with the world ( whether it be make-up , style tips/ideas) basically ANYTHING! anything creative.

So i shall be going on a major major haul over this chrismas period and starting to make videos and stuffs very soon after and I'm hoping to be blogging alot too!

Also hoping to start a beauty apprenticeship in the near future ( fingers crossed!)

so if you notice i'm reading your blogs then consider yourself an inspiration to me, and that you probably where one of the people who helped me realize what i wanna do in life! so thankyou!

:)

So until i start blogging & making videos regularly

Cya!

Until Nextime,

Karnell

6 comments:

Content Blogger 23 November 2008 at 06:22  

Welcome to the BLOG WORLD!

I have a BLOG too

http://keepitkinky.blogspot.com/

Keeping you kinky-haired and beautiful

Good luck with yours. Hope you come by and check mine out and I'll surely try to keep up with yours too.

Unknown 26 November 2008 at 16:10  

WOW your eyes!! Man alive they are gorgeous! Thanks for linking me and I so look forward to hearing from ya x

Kimberly 3 December 2008 at 21:38  

Wishing you the best!

Shazberri 6 December 2008 at 00:44  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eb the Celeb 10 December 2008 at 22:59  

Welcome to blog land!

MissBrownSkin 12 December 2008 at 20:06  

Awrrr Thanks Guys! Your All So Kind! :)
LOVE <33!