Friday 12 December 2008

My 1st Tattoo & New College Course

WooooHooooo!

Ive Just Applied For A New College Course!

Nail Extension NVQ Level 2!

Im Really Excited About This & Hope I Get Accepted! It Starts In September 2009 So Fingers Crossed! Then I Can Also Post Nail Tutorials & Pics Etc.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Soo Excited I Just Had To Share! :D
& Also, The Tattoo I Got On November 27th Seems To Be/Has Healed Sooo Well!
Ill Post Pictures Very Soon, Might Be Getting Another Tattoo On The 2nd Of January!
Tattoos Are So Addictive!
I'll Fill You Guys In More Later! :)

Loveeeeeeeeee! <33

4 comments:

T 16 December 2008 at 04:47  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yas 16 December 2008 at 05:14  

OMG - I love tats...can't wait for you to share. I'm contemplating another too. And congrats on your class! I'm so interested to hear what those classes are like, so do share if you can babe!

MissBrownSkin 16 December 2008 at 23:45  

Yas Of Course Ill Share!
Tats Are Great!
I Just Cant Believe How Addicting They Are!
Love! ♥!

123456 30 December 2008 at 03:26  

THATS HOTTTT...THERES GOOD MONEY IN DOING NAILS BUT I LOVE HAVING MINES DONE, SO THAT WOULD NEVER WORK. I WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO HAVE THEM POLISHED. LOL.