Wednesday 14 January 2009

MAJOR PHOTO POST!

Where Do I Start..I Was Feeling Incredibly Low Yesterday, You Know The "Reflecting Back On Your Life Realizing That It's Kinda Fucked Up...Then Wishing You Didn't Sit Back And Reflect" Truth Hurts... So My Remedy Was Comfort Food & Thenn I Decided To Take Some Random-Ass Pictures To Help Distract Myself From My Life Haha..And Thennnnnn I Started Rummaging Through My Photo Folders And Found Some Major ThrowBacks That Made Me Smile, Of Me And My Little Cousin - Shes Such A Lil' Missy! & She Loves Pulling Lil' Faces @ The Camera! She Makes Life So Much Darn Fun! Lovee It!

Also...
I'd Just Like To Say Thanks For Reading! I Appreciate Every Single Last One Of You Who Reads My Blog!
Love You Guyss! <33












8 comments:

Anonymous 14 January 2009 at 04:31  

love the picz mama

Makeup Mama 26 January 2009 at 05:46  

you and your cousin are so cute posing and all! btw, thanks so mcuh for following my blog :)

Allusive Stylez 28 January 2009 at 20:48  

you're beautiful. love your makeup!

PORCHE ` 28 January 2009 at 21:51  

pretty pictures :)

Kimberly 9 February 2009 at 02:45  

Yey! That's always fun! When in doubt, get dressed up and take pictures. Works for me! Beautiful =).

luvinyounow 13 February 2009 at 20:16  

I have had soooooooooooooooooo many of those kinds of days. I hope you feel better!

Love the pics!

Super Noodle Rach 3 March 2009 at 13:59  

food is the best for comforting man! thanks for the nice comment ;-)! Keep reading my blog and commneting much appriciated and glad u enjoy!ps i hate reflecting on life...!

Laser Treatment Mobile Alabama 18 August 2011 at 10:16  

Really great and impressive picz,quite pretty....Thanks